Little kindergartners did not know what they were in for, as they tucked into appetizing breakfast on Thursday at a private school. No sooner, they had to be rushed to the hospital due to food poisoning. This is certainly not a rare case of food poisoning in China. Many cooks in china have been pulled up in the recent past for adopting unhygienic standards while cooking.
The culprit is thought to be the soybean milk which was not adequately boiled, experts conjecture. Further, it has come to light that many manufacturers do not label foods appropriately. Some food stuffs were found to have illegal food additives.
AdvertisementInvestigations are on and the cooks along with the school officials have been taken for questioning by the police.
Putting two and two together, U.S. federal officials pointed out that the recent pet food contaminations due to melamine that caused many pets to be sick and even die, may have been a deliberate attempt by China to enhance the protein content in pet food. There are many questions being raised, and China is going to have to deal with food safety issues.
This has certainly put Chinese food products in bad light in the international markets. China needs to act quickly to put its house in order lest export revenues come down crumbling.
PNational Eye Institute Targets Mexican-Americans for Glaucoma Awareness Girls Born With HIV Infection at Higher Risk for Cervical Abnormalities M
You May Also Like