The public have been warned about a potential hepatitis risk for those who ate at an Auckland McDonald's restaurant just before Christmas.
Authorities suspect that those who consumed food from McDonald's Greenlane on the evening of Dec 15th carry the risk of contracting Hepatitis A. The medical officer confirmed that a particular food handler working on the 7pm to 2am shift was suffering the highly infectious stage of the virus. It is possible, since the food is prepared without any protection for the hands, the infection could have made its way into the food.
AdvertisementThe medical officer, Dr Simmons, has warned those who consumed food from the restaurant during the period, are certainly under risk of contracting the infection. He further confirmed that there is no enduring risk at the restaurant.
PStaggering Death Rate After Liver Transplants Outcome of Animal Studies on Treatment for Herpes Keratitis, Disappointing M
You May Also Like