The Resort Mello Rosa, based in Goa is pleased to announce its partnership with the Ayurvedic Natural Health Center.
Holiday makers booking their stay at the resort Mello Rosa are able to select from a variety of health packages provided by Ayurvedic Natural Health Center.
The health center is situated amidst lush green countryside surroundings of Goa just 2.5 km from Resort Mello Rosa, providing the perfect environment to rejuvenate.
The Ayurvedic Centre is equipped with :
* A team of ayurvedic physicians, graduate and post-graduate/ masters in Ayurveda
* A team of ayurvedic paramedical nursing staff.
The Center offers courses in Yoga and Meditation as well as Ayurvedic treatment. All Packages provided via resort Mello Rosa includes;
* Free daily transfers to and from the Ayurvedic Center.
* Yogaasanas & Meditation every morning
* Vegetarian Meals(non-vegetarian only if permitted by the doctor, diet regulation as specified by the doctor, according to the ailment)
* Daily visit of the physician
* Ayurvedic therapies everyday for two and a half hours
* Health Profile & Body Constitution
Resort Mello Rosa provides visitors to the web site with the ability to book their stay and health package online. Please visit the web site for more information.
The resort consists of over 100 rooms each with a TV, large bathroom and kitchenette (with refrigerator). Some rooms offer optional air-conditioning. Facilities include a swimming pool, pool table, gym, restaurants, massage room a large pool deck and terrace sun decks and a free shuttle bus to and from the beach.
The resort's excellent location provides the perfect surroundings for relaxation. It is situated 15km (9m) from Panjim, 40km (25m) from the airport, 15km (9m) from the railway station and 7km (4m) from Mapusa, the nearest town.