Christopher Norris, aged 50 years old, who hailed from Edinburgh, had died due to anthrax poisoning, contracted from his work on animal skins. Scrutiny by the NHS revealed that the spores were from a workshop in Northumberland where Mr. Norris allegedly attended classes. The spores were present in three drums and two imported animal skins used to make African drums.
It is estimated that 174 persons in the least have come into contact with the artist. Fortunately no signs of infections have yet been reported.
You May Also Like