A minor fire broke out in the AII India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here in the wee hours, fire department officials said today.
The blaze broke out in the X-ray department of neurology section due to a suspected short circuit shortly after 1 a.M., they said.
Fifteen fire tenders were rushed to the hospital and the blaze was brought under control after around two hours.
The X-ray wing was functioning in four rooms on the ground floor of the hospital.
No casualties were reported in the incident.