Two Kids Suffocate to Death in their Home in Delhi Due To Smoke From Melting Plastic

by Dr. Trupti Shirole on  April 6, 2015 at 6:05 AM Indian Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment bookmark
Font : A-A+

Smoke from melting plastic of an overheated television set has claimed the life of two young children in Khoda residential colony bordering Delhi. The incident occurred on Friday night, when the boys, Lucky (4) and Ishu (2), were watching television.
Two Kids Suffocate to Death in their Home in Delhi Due To Smoke From Melting Plastic
Two Kids Suffocate to Death in their Home in Delhi Due To Smoke From Melting Plastic

Their father is a mechanic and mother a vegetable vendor. They both returned home late to find the room filled with dense smoke. The room did not have any ventilator, and the two children became unconscious while asleep. The parents found them lying unconscious on the floor and rushed them to the Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital where doctors declared them dead.

The bodies were taken for an autopsy and later handed over to the family for cremation.

Source: Medindia

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

Related Links

More News on:

Smoking And Cancer Smoking And Tobacco Height and Weight-Kids Diet Lifestyle and Heart Disease Death Facts Bereavement Cigarette Smoking - A Silent Killer Antioxidants to Help You When You Quit Smoking 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Find a Doctor

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive