It's time to look festive without dressing too heavy and go for bold statement pieces this Diwali.
Jewelry designer Aakash Barmecha of Yoube Jewelry has shared tips to make you look even more special this Diwali:
* Keep it modern with simple accessories or wear just one statement piece. Cult favorite jewelry like diamond ear pieces or pendants are great options.
* If your outfit is inclined more towards an Indo-Western look, fusion jewelry works well. A mix and match of diamond, polki and jadau jewelry with bright colored gemstones in innovative ways and styles can add appeal to any outfit.
* A digital print dupatta with a plain dress or digital print kurti teamed with hoops or bangles lend a completely modern and trendy look.
* Slip into a pair of palazzo pants teamed with a top. Add a single earring or wrist cuff to create a unique look this Diwali.
* Jewelry with floral motifs are in. Keep in mind your outfit, it is not necessary to match everything perfectly, so try something different. Rose gold looks lovely with most ensembles, though you could also pick up a dual tone.