Three in Mizoram Die After Consuming Wild Mushrooms

by Julia Samuel on  April 11, 2016 at 7:32 PM Indian Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
In Mizoram, three people including a child, were killed and four fell sick after consuming wild mushrooms.
Three in Mizoram Die After Consuming Wild Mushrooms
Three in Mizoram Die After Consuming Wild Mushrooms
Advertisement

"Three of a family died in Mamit district (in Western Mizoram) after eating wild mushrooms. Two children, a woman and a man also fell sick and admitted to Aizawl Civil Hospital," an official from health department said.

Advertisement
The official said that the mushrooms were brought from the forest and might be poisonous or not cooked properly before eating.

The dead people included an eight-years-old boy, a ten-years-old boy and a 34-years-old man.

Source: IANS
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Death Facts Say Yes to Mushrooms 
Advertisement

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive