This rainy season put your fashionable foot forward with some tweaks in your wardrobe. Manish Tripathi, designer of fashion brands antarDESI and Naveli, lists out tips on how to stay stylish this monsoon-
1. Monsoon color- Always go for bright and vibrant colors that will make you stand out in this dull and gloomy weather. They add a fun element to this monsoon.
Advertisement2. Length issues- Mid-length colorful dresses are a great choice during the monsoons to get rid of muddy hems and look trendy at the same time.
3. Accessories funda- Accessorize with some bright neon colored waterproof bags and raincoats. Accessorize yourself with a nice printed scarf which might even protect you from drizzles or humidity.
4. Footwear style- Opt for colorful and funky flip-flops and peep-toes. Avoid fancy shoes.
1. The science of fit- Opt for loose fit tees to avoid irk.
2. Shoe care- Pack the leather shoes and flaunt your washable sneakers or loafers this monsoon.
3. Denim rule- If you want to stick to denims, then it is advisable to wear loose denims as monsoon is all about stickiness and sweat.
4. Accessorize right- Accessorize yourself with a nice pair of bracelet or sport a waterproof watch.