This diwali men can easily make a fashion statement with a few tips in mind for a traditional look. Opt for Nehru jackets and bandhgala this festive season, says an expert.
Angad Singh Malhotra, owner and designer of Mr. Fox, a bespoke luxury label, has shared tips that can help you ace the festive style:
‘Why should girls have all the fun? Owner and designer of Mr. Fox, a bespoke luxury label, Angad Singh Malhotra, has shared some fashion tips for men that can help you ace the festive style.’
Advertisement* For men who want to match up to the celebratory spirits, Nehru jackets in temperature appropriate linen or jackets in woolen suiting fabrics are a perfect style hack.
* For taking the traditional route, pair Nehru jackets with cotton kurta pajama, or opt for Jodhpuri trousers along with a crisp shirt to give a more modern stride to the festive look.
* Opt for styles, colors and cuts that are more flamboyant.
* Add a dash of color with bright hued pocket squares or going a step further to wear bottle green Jodhpuris with a Nehru jacket can also enhance your look.
* You can also opt for a sharply cut bandhgala coat to walk in élan at festive cards parties.
* Bright autumn tones or a more classic colour such as black or navy blue are great options too. You can pair it with slim fit trousers or white churidaar pyjamas and complete the look with traditional Rajasthani jutis or leather oxfords.
P Vanilla Yoghurt Gives Us Positive Emotional Response Indian Vaccine for Meningitis Hailed in Africa's meningitis Belt M
You May Also Like