Around 54 students from Bihar fell ill today after a snake was discovered in their meal which was a part of the mid-day meal programme.
A local named Vimal Saha said, "There was a dead snake found; We must first check the food materials before preparing the food. How come they didn't come to know about the dead snake while preparing the food. I think we should scrap off the mid- day meal scheme from schools."
AdvertisementA Government hospital doctor attending the affected children said," They (students) were vomiting; There are no symptoms of poison as of now."
A year ago 23 children of a primary school in Bihar's Saran district had died after eating a mid-day meal laced with pesticides.
P Bone Marrow Fat Tissue Secretes Hormone That Keeps the Body Healthy Examining the Gut Improved With 'Nanojuice' M
You May Also Like