Sex Toys can Actually be Fatal

by Kathy Jones on  August 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM Sexual Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Font : A-A+

Sex toys can actually be fatal as was highlighted by the death of a man, who had a pleasure toy lodged in his butt for 5 days.
 Sex Toys can Actually be Fatal
Sex Toys can Actually be Fatal

50-year-old Nigel Willis, was too ashamed to seek medical help for the vibrator stuck in his body, that he spent almost a week on his sofa at his home in Forest Hill, London, which made him really weak, the Daily Star reported.

He was rushed to Lewisham Hospital after a pal convinced him to get help, where his condition kept deteriorating despite the toy's removal and treatment, after which he finally passed away from multi-organ failure, sepsis and a perforated bowel.

The case was presented at Southwark Crown Court, where assistant coroner to inner-south London, Sarah Ormand-Walshe, stated the incident as tragic "accident."

Source: ANI

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Sex Facts Prostitution: Fresh Stakes in the Oldest Trade Sexual Intercourse Facts Safe Sex Top Ten Trivial Sex Facts Top Ten Sex Tips for Men Sex Numbers Modified Atkins Diet: All You Need to Know 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive