Sarmad Alladin, an 18-year old fitness fanatic from India who was studying in the UK, may have died after taking a body building pill that contained DNP.
Sarmad, who was studying at the University for the Creative Arts at Epsom, Surrey, had praised the qualities of the pill just a few hours before his death, claiming that DNP helped you to dehydrate and retain water at the same time, DNP, or 2,4-Dinitrophenol, was banned in many countries after it was linked with lethal consequences beyond a certain dosage.
AdvertisementKnown among his friends as 'Mr Muscle', Sarmad's death has shocked both the university and his friends who said that he would have never taken the drug had he known the dangers associated with it.
The vice-chancellor of the university, Dr Simon Ofield-Kerr also expressed his sadness over the incident and said, "As a university we are devastated by the untimely and tragic passing of one of our students, Sarmad Alladin. Our sympathies are with his family and friends at this difficult time."
P Fire That Caused Third-Degree Burns to Cancer Survivor Triggered by Unusual Mixture Australians Urged To Discuss Organ Donation During DonateLife Week 2013 M
You May Also Like