Samsung Medison, a Korean medical equipment company, has launched 'HS70A', the new high-end ultrasound system designed for multi-purpose in hospitals and private care over various medical fields.
According to the company, the system provides high image clarity. The intuitively streamlined workflow makes it well-suited for healthcare providers in radiology, internal medicine, vascular and others, with high number of patients requiring continual diagnosis.
Advertisement"The new HS70A comes with user-inspired design and capability that meet the needs of everyday practice in general imaging and reaffirms our long-term commitment to bringing tangible value to medical professionals," said Soo-in Cho, CEO of Samsung Medison.
He also said that the "company will continue to leverage its years of capabilities in electronics to create a diagnostic device that is equipped with both high-resolution imaging and usability."
The key features of the HS70A include:
High Image Quality
- S-Vision imaging engine provides clear and detailed 2D and color image for all types of applications by minimizing signal noise.
- S-Harmonic offers clear image from near zone to far zone with better uniformity.
- S-Vue transducer provides easier visualization with larger bandwidth and higher sensibility alongside an easy-to-handle, ergonomic design.
- The system comes with 23' Full HD wide LED screen.
- Quick Preset activates the desired transducer and its frequently used image setting just by one touch.
- EZ-Exam+ enables users to build or to use predefined protocols for efficient, streamlined work process.
You May Also Like