Placenta face mask tops the list anti-aging treatments for British women aged 30 and over, show survey results.
The survey conducted by MyVoucherCodes.co.uk surveyed 2,173 British women aged 30 and over and asked them about the unusual treatments that they were willing to try if provided for free.
AdvertisementPlacenta face mask, topped the popularity poll, closely followed by bee venom and 'vampire' facials, which uses patient's own blood to create a platelet-rich plasma, which is then applied to the face, the New York Daily News reported.
Top ten unusual anti-aging treatments:
1. Placenta face masks - 45 percent
2. Bee venom - 41 percent
3. Vampire face masks - 39 percent
4. Leeches - 38 percent
5. Sperm facial- 30 percent
6. Bird poo facial - 25 percent
7. Cryotherapy treatment - 21 percent
8. Cactus massage - 19 percent
9. Urine therapy - 15 percent
10. Solid gold facial - 14 percent
P Smokers and Single Men More Likely to Acquire Oral Cancer: Study Heavy Cell Phone Use Linked to Poor Fitness M
You May Also Like