A man from San Diego faces a hospital bill of over $150,000 for treatment after he got bit by a rattlesnake while taking a selfie with it, a media report claims.
Earlier this month, Fassler's arm went purple when he yanked the deadly animal from a bush while posing for the perfect shot and the snake bit him. Now, he has to pay a $153,161 bill.
"My whole body was shaking and gyrating. The animal literally paralyzed my whole body. My tongue was like out of my mouth, my eyes were off to the side," the man said.
Fassler had a pet rattlesnake but after the attack, he released it into the wild.