At a village in China's Yunan province, over 100 people suffered a bout of food poisoning after a wedding feast, an official said on Saturday.
The patients suffered from stomach pains, diarrhoea and nausea after attending a wedding feast on Thursday in Lufeng County, Xinhua reported.
As of Friday night, 103 people went to hospital for treatment and 20 of them were hospitalised, the official added.
Initial investigations suggest they contracted a bacterial food poisoning.
According to health officials, all the affected people are now stable.