Medindia

X

Nearly 100 Students Hospitalized After Consuming School Meal in Maharashtra

by Bidita Debnath on  July 12, 2015 at 12:59 AM Child Health News   - G J E 4
In Nanded, Maharashtra, around 100 students of a primary school have been admitted to the civil hospital after consuming lunch in the school premises.
 Nearly 100 Students Hospitalized After Consuming School Meal in Maharashtra
Nearly 100 Students Hospitalized After Consuming School Meal in Maharashtra
Advertisement

The students are feared to have food poisoning as they started vomiting soon after the lunch. According to reports, some of the children are believed to be in a serious condition and have been shifted to the ICU for treatment.

Advertisement
"Nearly 100 students have been admitted. The hospital staff has handled the situation well. As of now we are told that the situation arose after the meal. We cannot tell the exact reason for the illness.

We will talk to the authorities and will be able to tell anything in details after that only," said Dr. Santre, who is treating the children.

Source: ANI
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
User Avatar
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted I agree to the terms and conditions

You May Also Like

Advertisement
View All