Model Dies Due to Negligence by Paramedics

by Kathy Jones on  January 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM General Health News   - G J E 4
An inquest has heard that an aspiring male model who indulged in 'binge drinking' at a party died after an ambulance crew left him to sleep it off.

Daniel Cripps, 22, had apparently downed 14 shots of vodka during a party drinking game.
 Model Dies Due to Negligence by Paramedics
Model Dies Due to Negligence by Paramedics

Friends called an ambulance when Cripps said to be "completely out of it" and had complained of feeling unwell.

Party hostess Danielle Baker, 24, said that she was surprised by the advice of the ambulance crew.

"The paramedics told him that he needed to sleep and let it wear off. I was surprised they left him," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.

When his lips turned blue a second ambulance was called to the house in Newport, Gwent.

But he was dead by the time they arrived in hospital.

The cause of death was given as alcohol intoxication and choking on his own vomit.

Source: ANI

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
User Avatar
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted I agree to the terms and conditions

You May Also Like

View All