Writer and life coach Jeff Wilser claims that men don't know how to text, and therefore, he has listed ten ways men text women as he feels that men don't do themselves any favors.
Wilser said that blokes don't use tools such as exclamation marks and emoticons, which can lighten the tone and change a sarcastic text into a playful one, News.com.au reported.
Following are few ways men text according to Wilser:
1. The Tweener- This bloke is so afraid of sounding abrupt that he overcompensates by throwing in "LOL" and "OMG" which is not cool.
2. The shouter- One who texts "see you soon" and "sounds great" repeatedly.
3. The Sexter- Sample texts, says Wilster, include "What are you wearing" and "What are you doing right now? at 2.07am). This guy reveals too much too soon and is borderline creepy.
4. The Gusher- This guy often thinks his life is more interesting than it actually is and will bombard the recipient with mammoth texts that go on forever.
5. The Exclaimer- This kind of guy, sprinkles exclamation marks everywhere in a misguided attempt to sound friendly.