Man Dies After Swallowing Dentures Following Sex

by Kathy Jones on  February 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM Sexual Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment bookmark
Font : A-A+

An elderly man in Taiwan was declared dead at a hospital due to accidentally swallowing his dentures after having sex with a 62-year old prostitute.
 Man Dies After Swallowing Dentures Following Sex
Man Dies After Swallowing Dentures Following Sex

The 74-year old man, identified as Chen, was living with a female friend in New Taipei City. The prostitute, who was with Chen in his final minutes, said that when he got up to put on his clothes after having sex, he suddenly collapsed back on the bed. She tried to get help and a rescue team rushed him to hospital only for the doctors to pronounce that he was dead.

"He fell back onto the bed. His eyes were open but he was not moving. I shook his body and tried to wake him up", the prostitute said.

The doctors found out later that Chen had accidentally swallowed his dentures which were stuck in his throat, leading to his death.



Source: Medindia

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Tongue Abnormalities Sex Facts Prostitution: Fresh Stakes in the Oldest Trade Sexual Intercourse Facts Safe Sex Top Ten Trivial Sex Facts Top Ten Sex Tips for Men Sex Numbers Dentures 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Find a Doctor
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive