From keeping your nails clean to a proper diet, it is essential to properly look after your nails. Nails paints can cover up flaws, but that doesn't mean you should leave them unhealthy.
Here are few nail care tips from Pammi Lall, director, Bio Sculpture India:
* Keeping your nails clean is the basic way to make them healthy.
* Apply petroleum jelly or olive oil on the cuticle to condition them daily at night.
* Avoid excessive filing as it damages the nails.
* Massaging will increase the blood supply in your nail, which in turn will make your nails stronger and shiny.
* Maintain a proper balanced diet. Eat food items rich in iron, protein and try to include fresh green vegetables.