A 13-month old Israeli boy was found chewing the head of a snake before his mother's cries brought the neighbors who then killed the reptile.
Ghadir Aleeyan revealed that she was preparing milk for her son, Imad, when she looked over and found that he was chewing the head of a snake.
Her cries for help brought other family members and the neighbors to the room who then snatched the snake out of his mouth before killing it.
Imad was checked for any bite marks but none was found before he was rushed to the Rambam hospital in Haifa. Doctors said that while the snake was a poisonous one, it did not bite the boy due to the cold.