HiberGene has received CE Mark for its HG Swift molecular diagnostics device. The medical technology company is based in Dublin, Ireland.
The device performs DNA amplification and fluorometric detection, utilizing the firm's tests. It provides results in under an hour. The small footprint and competitive price of the system makes it perfect for the usage in crowded and budget-conscious labs. It features a touchscreen and wireless connectivity.
‘HiberGene’s has received CE Mark for its HG Swift molecular diagnostics device, which provides results in under an hour.’
AdvertisementOther key features of the HG Swift molecular diagnostics device:
- Real-time display of amplification
- Easy-to-use software for assay set-up and result reporting
- Custom plasticware reduces risk of laboratory contamination
- Mains or battery power
- Simultaneous detection across 8 tubes in 2 fluorescent channels
- Precise temperature control (±0.1°C)
- Integrated touchscreen interface
- Compact, portable and robust
- Easily integrated into a lab's daily operations