With Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommending that women over 19 years of age consume at least 46 grams of protein every day while their male counterparts need 56 grams of protein, the Huffingtonpost.com has come out with a list of high protein snacks that can help you meet the daily requirement.
* Cottage cheese: One cup of cottage cheese contains about 25 grams of protein.
Advertisement* Tuna: One can of tuna can have as much as 25 grams of protein.
* Pumpkin seeds: A half cup of pumpkin seeds could contain as much as 14 grams of protein.
* Chocolate milk: A glass of chocolate milk can have between eight and 11 grams of protein.
* Hard boiled eggs: One hard boiled egg provides roughly six grams of protein.
* Almonds: You can get 6.4 grams of protein from 25 raw almonds.
* Oatmeal: A serving of oatmeal can have as much as five grams of protein.
* Peanut butter: A tablespoon of peanut butter contains about four grams of protein.