A perfect spring look can be brought about by colorful outfits teamed up with light and simple make-up.
Follow an easy do-it-yourself routine to put your best foot forward, suggests an expert. Here's a tutorial from Navyata Malkani of Fashion on my Own (FOMO) for a spring-summer make-up:
* Start off by washing your face with a gentle face wash and dabbing it dry.
* Next, apply some face primer all over your face which will help your make up stay for long in the warm spring-summer days.
* Next, apply a liquid foundation that matches your skin tone under your eyes, cheeks, chin, moving towards your temples to create the base for your make-up.
* Follow this up with a concealer matching your skin tone under your eyes to hide any dark circles and blemishes.
* Dab some pressed powder all over your face evenly to set your make-up.
* Pick a lasting, non-smudge black liquid eyeliner and apply it on the border of eyelids in a cat eye shape.
* Next, to make your lashes look fuller, apply two to three coats of mascara on your top lash line.
* To add some fun and colour and keep up with the spring-summer look, apply a bluish green eye shadow on your waterline.
* To give the eyes a finishing look, carefully apply some mascara on your bottom lashes.
* Moving to the cheeks, apply some bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks, temples and your jaw line.
* For a fresh look, apply a pink blush on your cheeks.
* Finish off the look with a pretty shade of pink on the lips and you are ready to go out and enjoy the spring, while you look and feel gorgeous!