Here are Some of the Most Bizarre Causes of Fire Incidents in 2013

by Kathy Jones on  December 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM General Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Font : A-A+

A list of the most bizarre causes of fire in 2013 has been revealed by the London Fire Brigade.

At the top of the list is a fire incident caused by a dog who hit the controls of a toaster as it leapt on to a worktop to reach food, setting fire to a bag, Metro.co.uk reported.
 Here are Some of the Most Bizarre Causes of Fire Incidents in 2013
Here are Some of the Most Bizarre Causes of Fire Incidents in 2013

A teenage boy caused a fire on his first date when he sprayed a can of deodorant on himself, then inexplicably lit what remained in the can, causing an explosion.

Another unlikely cause of fires was a pigeon which dropped a discarded lit cigarette down a chimney, which started a fire in a bird's nest.

Also, a refrigerator's freezer caught fire after a mouse got into the back, shorting the electrics.

A pair of boxer shorts being used to apply linseed oil to a floor caught fire.

Source: ANI

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Modified Atkins Diet: All You Need to Know 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive