In a blow of sorts, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's daughter's name, North West, has been voted the worst celeb baby name of 2013. On the other hand, Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan's little bundle of joy, Everly, has topped the list of best celeb baby names.
Both the lists were complied by BabyCenter by conducting a survey amongst its 5,000 and above members, ABC News reported.
AdvertisementThe second worst baby name went to Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein's daughter Cricket, followed by Kate Winslet and Ned Rocknroll's son Bear Winslet.
On the best celeb baby name list, the second spot was taken by Jennifer Love Hewitt and spouse Brian Hallisay's little girl, Autumn James.
Here's the list of best celebrity baby names of 2013:
1. Everly (Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan)
2. Autumn James (Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brian Hallisay)
3. Noah (Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato)
4. Luna Encinas (Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem)
5. Elijah Joseph Daniel (Elton John and David Furnish) and Winnie Rose (Jimmy Fallon and Nancy Juvonen)
Here's the list of worst celebrity baby names of 2013:
1. North West (Kanye West and Kim Kardashian)
2. Cricket Pearl (Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein)
3. Bear Winslet (Kate Winslet and Ned Rocknroll)
4. Ace Knute (Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson)
5. Axl Jack (Fergie and Josh Duhamel)
P Study Says Progress Has Been Made in ‘War on Cancer’ Despite Only a Modest Decline in Cancer Mortality Rates Damage Caused by Heart Attack can be Slashed to Half Through Microparticle Therapy M
You May Also Like