Socialite Kim Kardashian showed her fit physique just a few months after delivering a child, thanks to her healthy diet.
Colette Heimowitz, vice president of nutrition at Atkins, breaks down exactly what a diet just like Kim's should look like, reports eonline.com:
* Breakfast: Two-egg omelet with cheese and spinach.
* Snack No. 1: Hummus with vegetables (cucumber, red pepper, broccoli)
* Lunch: Grilled salmon, asparagus, side salad with creamy dressing.
* Snack No. 2: Turkey and Cheese Roll-ups or Greek Yogurt with slivered almonds and blueberries.
* Dinner: Chicken breast, broccoli, side salad with olive oil dressing.
Heimowitz also suggests "proteins like fish, poultry, and lean meats; healthy fats like avocado, nuts, and olive oil; lots of colourful vegetables filled with anti-oxidants and fiber; and fruits like berries - essential foods for maintaining energy."