In Ranchi, at least 40 children were hospitalised after a lizard was cooked along with their breakfast at a school hostel.
The students of the Gurukul school were rushed to the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences for treatment after they started vomiting and complained of stomach ache.
AdvertisementA lizard was later found in the plate of a student, a police officer said.
He added that 33 students were discharged after treatment. The condition of three of the seven children admitted to the hospital is said be serious.
P Research Reveals Health Benefits of Happy Marriage Skimmed Milk may Not be Healthier Than Whole Milk M
You May Also Like