In a shocking incident, four girls of a family died after eating poisonous food in Bihar's Munger district on Friday. The police informed that the incident took place in Masudanpur village in the district, about 160 km from Patna.
A police officer said, "Soon after eating the food, the four girls died."
AdvertisementPolice officials have collected food samples, and the bodies of the deceased have been sent for a postmortem examination.
PDiet And Exercise May Help Prevent Knee Pain In Overweight Adults With Diabetes Ebola Cases Decline In Guinea And Sierra Leone With Their Capitals Becoming New Hot Spots M
You May Also Like