Bollywood actress Preity Zinta shares her secrets to stay healthy. Staying hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water, watching over portion control of food by consuming smaller frequent meals, and limiting one's carbohydrate intake are three things that can make a difference and help one lead a healthy life.
She is focused in staying fit and her age clock seems to run slow at 39. A year back, her situation was no different than any other woman. She had suffered various aches and pains due to Vitamin D deficiency.
AdvertisementThe actress shares her fitness secrets and on healthy eating and urges the public to lead a healthy life. The stay-healthy secrets include:
· Exercise in the morning on an empty stomach. If you cannot do any exercises then at least go for a walk. Brisk walking has amazing health benefits.
· Try dancing to your favourite song five times in a row. If you can bounce up and down five times in a row your cardio for the day is done.
· Drink at least two glasses of water when you wake up and eat something within the first 15 minutes of waking up. This is the best way to rejuvenate your body early in the morning.
· Eat six to seven small meals throughout the day that will help you adhere to portion control.
· Drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day. Stay hydrated.
· Avoid too much starch and carbohydrates like white bread, pasta and rice. Instead opt for whole wheat or whole grains and brown bread.
· Eat whole fruits instead of fruit juices. Fruit juices have too much sugar in them. Too much sugar and salt are bad for your health.
· Eat slowly and chew your food properly. Also, sit down and enjoy your meal. Eating fast means eating a lot with very little satisfaction.
· Eat whatever you want in one day considering it your cheat day. This helps you to maintain your diet for the week.
· Be happy and smile a lot. Nothing can give you better health than being happy and appreciating all the things and people you have around you.
PYoga and Homeopathy Shake Hands at Bajaj Auto Johnson & Johnson Start Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Ebola Vaccine M
You May Also Like