A recent report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has pointed out that many people sought urgent medical assistance after consuming bristles from a wire grill brush.
The CDC explained how patients had swallowed grill brush bristles that got dislodged from the brush and got mixed with the food. Hospital records showed patients with injuries to the GI tract, some of which needed surgery.
AdvertisementAdditionally, public awareness might result in careful examination of any grill surface before use, or use of alternative grill-cleaning methods or products," the CDC said.
You May Also Like