An eight-year-old girl from Tamil Nadu's Cuddalore district reportedly died after drinking a popular aerated drink on Sunday, official revealed.
The girl has been identified as Abirami whose father Anjapuli, from Seplanatham near Neyveli, had reportedly brought two 500ml bottles of the cola from a neighborhood shop on Sunday night. After drinking the cola, the four children, Lalitha, 10, Abirami, 8, Kausalya, 6, and Paramasivam, 2, started throwing up and were initially taken to a primary health center from where they were shifted to government general hospital in Cuddalore, where Abirami died.
AdvertisementThe police have sealed the shop and have arrested the shop owner with samples of the drink being sent to a laboratory for testing.
P Obesity Associated With TVs, Cars, Computers in Poor Nations New Herbal Pill Claims to Boost Libido in Women M
You May Also Like