Ramadan is a time when Muslims across the world observe a fast during the hours of daylight. Ramadan is on and so are the late night snacks which may add kilos to the hungry belly. But by following these easy and simple tips one can avoid unnecessary weight gain-
1. Choose stress free food that has low cortisol levels as it helps in reducing belly fat.
2. Eating high fiber plants such as broccoli, brussels sprout, peas as they are the best fat burners.
3. Regular hormonal check up is a must and one natural way of balancing out the hormonal act is taking flaxseed and chia seeds.
4. Control the portion sizes of a meal. Small and balanced portion cuts hunger and does not increase fat.
5. Choose coconut oil over normal oil for cooking.
6. Eat food with 20 minutes meal time.