E-Cigarette Claims an Elderly Manís Life After Triggering Oxygen Machine Explosion

by Kathy Jones on  August 9, 2014 at 11:34 PM General Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Font : A-A+

A 62-year old British man reportedly died after his E-Cigarette exploded and ignited a home oxygen machine.

David Thomson's body was found in the living room of a property in Penkett Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, Sky News reported.
 E-Cigarette Claims an Elderly Manís Life After Triggering Oxygen Machine Explosion
E-Cigarette Claims an Elderly Manís Life After Triggering Oxygen Machine Explosion

According to the investigations e-cigarette that had been charging caught fire and ignited an oxygen concentrator, which may have been in use by the man.

Area manager Myles Platt, from MFRS, said that he requested people to always use electrical equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and guidance.

Source: ANI

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Diseases Related to Old Age Anal Warts 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive