Are sleepless nights tormenting you? Not to worry, here are some tips that can get you sound sleep.
- Start preparing for sleep from the evening if you have difficulty in sleeping at night. Avoid exposure to bright light as it can lower melatonin levels in the body. Melatonin levels tell our brain that it is time sleep. Many studies show interlink between low melatonin levels and sound sleep.
- Keep your bed clean and tidy. Use it only for sleeping purpose. According to researches we should not use our bed for watching television and using computers. By doing so, we tell the brain that it is time to sleep whenever we go to bed.
- Avoid eating large carbohydrate-rich food and caffeine-rich drinks like coffee or tea before going to bed. Caffeine reactivates your brain and hampers your sleep.
- Heavy workout must be avoided before going to bed, whereas light workout such as brisk walk may help in getting sound sleep.
- Proper sleeping time must be maintained. This way it helps the body to set biological clock and it makes your sleep better. A good night's sleep helps recharge your body for next day's task. Poor sleep over long period of time may have severe consequences including blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
PCipla Urges Government to Support Capital Investment, Encourage Research & Development Beware Girls! Drinking Alcohol May Lead To Unsafe and Unexpected Sex M
You May Also Like