Before investing in permanent hair reduction by opting for laser treatment, make sure that the service is done under the supervision of a certified dermatologist and clarify all aspects of the treatment, suggests an expert.
Sangeeta Velaskar, vice president and head, medical services and R&D, Kaya Limited, shares a checklist on things to keep in mind before indulging in laser hair reduction:
- While zeroing in on where you would like to get your laser hair reduction, always ensure that the service is done under the supervision of a certified dermatologist and by trained practitioners.
- Clarify all aspects of the treatment such as number and duration of sessions, expected results, details about maintenance session, pre and post care.
- Confirm that the dermatologist or the clinic has done a laser patch test to check skin sensitivity.
- Before proceeding with the service, make sure that your dermatologist checks your skin type and hair type.
- Laser hair reduction sessions require consistency and commitment. Make sure that if you want that silky smooth skin, you regularly sit through the required number of sessions recommended by the dermatologist.
- Sun protection with sunscreen or clothes is an important aspect of care through the duration of laser hair reduction.
‘If you want silky smooth skin, make sure that you regularly sit through the required number of laser treatment sessions recommended by the dermatologist.’
PRosemary Helps Improve Memory Power of Elderly People Cosmetic Products Makes Women Feel Confident M
You May Also Like