A 34-year old mother in England revealed that she is sensitive to electromagnetic waves from modern gadgets and believes that a miscarriage that she suffered back in 2010 was because of fluorescent lights in her workplace.
Hannah Metcalfe revealed that being exposed to electromagnetic waves leads to stomach cramps, flu-like symptoms and splitting headaches.
AdvertisementMs Metcalfe added that she is so sensitive to the waves that she has quit her job as a trainee solicitor and her partner, Mark Terry, goes to the town to run his errands.
"A week ago I had some very bad bleeding and was sure I had miscarried again. ¬Thankfully the baby is fine. I need to avoid Wi-Fi as much as I can. It makes me ill and I have to consider what it could be doing to the baby", she said.
P Vein Grown from Patient’s Own Stem Cells is Successfully Transplanted Spray Tans also Linked to Cancer M
You May Also Like