Brit Dies After Drinking 3 Liters of Cola Everyday

by Kathy Jones on  May 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM General Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment bookmark
Font : A-A+

Paul Inman of Haworth, West Yorkshire, died after consuming 3 liters of cola everyday, which caused his lungs to swell up dangerously.

The 30-year-old was in the habit of guzzling cola every day since the age of 10, the Daily Mail reported.
 Brit Dies After Drinking 3 Liters of Cola Everyday
Brit Dies After Drinking 3 Liters of Cola Everyday

"I've said all this time the cause of it was he drank excessively, absolutely excessively. He had done since he was 10 years old. We used to say he had a self-destruct button," the man's mother told the paper.

The inquest into Inman's death heard that the man died in his sleep in March 2012. Pathologist Deirdre Mckenna said that Inman's lungs had swelled three to four times the normal weight mainly due to his excessive drinking.

She ruled out epilepsy or heart attack as the cause of death. The inquest brought a verdict of death due to natural causes.



Source: Medindia

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Diet Lifestyle and Heart Disease Caffeine and Decaffeination Alcohol Addiction and Women 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Find a Doctor

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

News Category

News Archive

Loading...