Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport seems to be the most popular place for Instagram users, according to the list of top 10 most popular places released by the online photo-sharing website.
According to a company blog post, almost 100,000 photos were shot, filtered and shared there last year.
AdvertisementThe appropriately nicknamed "Airport of Smiles," can handle 45 million travellers every year.
The second most Instagram-friendly place was the Siam Paragon, a shopping mall in Bangkok that has its own underground aquarium.
Seven of the top 10 spots were in US, with a strong showing on the West Coast.
The only European representative on the list was the Eiffel Tower in Paris, which came in at 8th place.
The full list of the top 10 most Instagrammed places in the world:
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok
2. Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok
3. Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California
4. Times Square in New York City
5. AT and T Park in San Francisco
6. Los Angeles International Airport
7. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
8. Eiffel Tower in Paris
9. Staples Center in Los Angeles
10. Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles
You May Also Like