At Least 100 Afghan Students Hospitalized After Eating Poisoned Beans

by Sheela Philomena on  April 12, 2015 at 11:55 PM General Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
At Herat's Fateh High School, Afghanistan at least 100 school boys fell sick after eating poisoned beans that were being sold by a local vendor.

The boys, aged between ten and fourteeen years, fell unconscious after eating the beans that were being sold by a local vendor.
At Least 100 Afghan Students Hospitalized After Eating Poisoned Beans
At Least 100 Afghan Students Hospitalized After Eating Poisoned Beans
Advertisement

Herat Police have confirmed the arrest of the vendor and said that a probe has been launched into the incident.

Advertisement
Source: ANI
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Top Ten Healthy Winter Foods 
Advertisement

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive