Singer Amy Winehouse has described her drug and booze overdose as "one of the most terrifying moments" of her life.
Reports reveal that Amy's recent hospital emergency visit was not due to "severe exhaustion," but a huge drug and booze overdose.
The 'Rehab' singer is said to have locked herself up at Four Seasons Hotel in Hook, Hants, ever since she was released from hospital where she was treated for overdose.
"It was just crazy—one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I don't know how to explain what happened. I don't really know myself. I can't remember what I looked like. I couldn't recognise myself. It was terrifying—I was terrified," the News of the World quoted Amy as saying.
"I was so out of control. It just happened. It shocked me. I'm sorry—I just don't know what got into me. I never want to feel that way again. I've scared myself this time. I was all over the place. I know things have got to change. I have to sort myself out," she said.
But despite suffering so much, the Back to Black singer is refusing to enter rehab again.
"Amy is determined that she will not go to rehab. She has no idea how close she came to dying. She has barely eaten anything and keeps being sick. She is in an incredibly fragile state, both physically and mentally," the paper quoted a friend as saying.