Swallowed Chopstick Removed From Kung Fu Master's Body After 20 Years!

by Thilaka Ravi on  March 26, 2009 at 2:37 PM Lifestyle News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Swallowed Chopstick Removed From Kung Fu Master's Body After 20 Years!
Twenty years after being accidentally swallowed by a kung fu master during a training session, a chopstick has finally been removed.

The 21-cm stick was ingested by Wing Ma during an exercise.
Advertisement

Ma has revealed that he was conditioning his body to take pain when the accident occurred, Metro reports.

Advertisement
According to the China Daily, the 40-year-old was rid of the chopstick at a hospital in eastern Wuhan, China.

"It never came out the other end. I forgot about it until the other day when I started to get pains in my stomach," he said.

Source: ANI
THK
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Healthy Living 
Advertisement

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive