Shanzai Mobile Phone Lends a Fatal Blow to 25-Year-Old Indian Man

by Savitha C Muppala on  June 17, 2011 at 8:37 PM Indian Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Font : A-A+

A 25 year old man from the Panchmahal district of Gujarat, India, died after being electrocuted to death by his Shanzai phone.
 Shanzai Mobile Phone Lends a Fatal Blow to 25-Year-Old Indian Man
Shanzai Mobile Phone Lends a Fatal Blow to 25-Year-Old Indian Man

Dhanji Damor tried to make a call using his phone while it was plugged into the wall to charge. He was in for a powerful shock which took his life. He was pronounced dead in the hospital.

One needs to be cautious and avoid speaking  on the mobile phone while it is plugged to charge.



Source: Medindia

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Top Ten Cell Phone Safety Facts Five Places You Shouldnīt Store Your Cell Phone 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive