Two people from Scotland were rushed to hospital with botulism after they consumed food which was cooked along with Loyd Grossman korma sauce.
Following this incident, people have been advised to refrain from consuming Loyd Grossman korma sauce feared to be contaminated with the bacteria clostridium botulinum, which causes botulism.
AdvertisementThough only one jar from the batch is thought to be contaminated with the bacteria, still consumers have been asked to avoid "350g jars with a best before date of February 2013, and a batch code of 1218R 07:2" as a precautionary measure.
The FSA has confirmed that no other batches of Loyd Grossman products are affected.
PCervarix Vaccine Leaves 13-year-old in a ‘Waking Coma’ Minhaj Gedi Farah , Skeletal Somali Baby is Now a Chubby Boy M
You May Also Like