Your mobile phone may be spreading germs as it was found to be a storehouse of dangerous bacteria, a recent research has revealed.
A new research has pointed out that one out of six mobile phones in Britain is contaminated with faeces and Glasgow was found to have some of the most contaminated handsets.
AdvertisementThe reason for this, according to experts, is because people do not wash their hands properly after using the toilet.
Although 95% of those surveyed said that they usually wash their hands with soap after using the toilet, amazingly 92 per cent of phones were found to have harmful bacteria on them .
Nearly 16 per cent of hands also had extremely dangerous E coli - bacteria on them.
P July 2011 Witnessed Sharp Increase in Crimes Against Women in Pakistan: Report Britain Could Be Facing a Rise in Child Poverty Rates M
You May Also Like