Indian Curry Proved Lethal For British Man!

by VR Sreeraman on  November 24, 2008 at 12:41 PM General Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
 Indian Curry Proved Lethal For British Man!
A Brit man lost his life after eating a mouthful of curry as he sat down to watch The X Factor.

The dish triggered an allergic reaction, which proved lethal for the man.
Advertisement

Angus Myers, from Carville, County Durham suffered a suspected allergic reaction to a chicken tikka masala.

Advertisement
He said: "That's got nuts in", before collapsing in front of his wife and his 11-year-old son.

His wife, Marie tried to revive him and was rushed to the hospital, but he could not be saved, reports the Scotsman.

She said that her husband suffered from nut allergy, but his most severe reaction previously had been to feel sick for a couple of hours.

Maria said her husband had asked staff at the Indian takeaway restaurant whether the curry contained nuts and was told that it did not.

Source: ANI
SRM
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions
Advertisement

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive