What does the policy not cover?
- Diseases, which have been in existence at the inception of the policy
- Illness that commenced during the first 30 days of inception of the first policy.
- During the first year of the Policy, the expenses on treatment of diseases such as Tonsillitis/ Adenoids, Gastric or Duodenal Ulcer, any type of Cyst/ Nodules/ Polyps, any type of Breast lumps.
- During the first two continuous years of the insurance with us, the expenses on treatment of diseases such as Cataract, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Hysterectomy for Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma, Hernia, Hydrocele, Fistula in anus, Piles, Sinusitis, Choletithiasis and Cholecystectomy, Inter- vertebral Disc Prolapse (other than caused by an accident), Osteoarthritis, Varicose Veins / Varicose Ulcers etc.
- Naturopathy, acupuncture, magnetic treatment, alternative medicines, etc
- Under the Base Plan, during the first two continuous years of the Policy, the expenses on treatment of diseases such as Renal Failure, Heart Diseases, any type of Carcinoma/Sarcoma/Blood Cancer.
Swasthya Kavach (Family Health) covers
Post - Hospitalisation.
Emergency Assistance Service
Local Ambulance Service.
Critical Illness extension (Optional) Sectioned 80D Income Tax Benefits:
Premium upto Rs. 15,000 is eligible for tax deductions for self, spouse and dependant children under Section 80D of Income Tax Act, 1961.