Schools officials have revealed that some 125 people came down with food poisoning at a Hong Kong French school's annual fair. Crepes are being suspected in this case.
Twenty-two people had to be hospitalised after the April 26 event and one of them, a primary school student, is still in hospital, said Brigitte Dumas, administrator of the Lycee Francais International in the Chinese city.
Advertisement"The crepes are suspected but there are still no formal results yet from the tests," Dumas said. She said 124 people in all came down with some kind of food poisoning.
The school said the premises had been disinfected after the outbreak and it was operating as normal.
You May Also Like